Saturday, November 22, 2008

Twisterious

For some who Obviously has to much spare time it sure has taken me awhile to post something.

So topic of the moment "Twitter" . So I came across Twitter after one of the sites I frequent mentioned something on there that sounded fun. I decided to jump in and do the same, and it's really been a blast! I'm writing rather vague as to add a slight mystery feel mostly because it more fun to not know plus I don't want anyone to . Ha even more confusing? So now things are getting interesting with the development of more people. With two definetly conflicting characters, this should definetly be fun. Since I'm stuck in the middle it should be crazy. Two opposites with a rather common interest. One's been around for awhile now while the other has appeared recently but seemed to have waited abit before doing anything. I really wasn't expexting one of them be honest, maybe eventually but not that soon. So who knows. I'm curious to if there new or possibley not so much. Hard to tell just yet, I'll have to see.

Either way it's super fun.

No comments: